PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR RELIGIOUS EDUCATION CLASSES AT PRESENTATION B.V.M.
- Wednesday afternoon participants can gather in schoolyard at 3:35 PM. At 3:45 PM the bell will ring and we will take the children in grade level order to Church for prayer. After Church, the students will go with their teachers to the classrooms. In case of inclement weather students may go directly to their classrooms. Sunday classes being at 10:30 A.M. in the Parish Center.
- Your child may bring a snack to eat before Church on Wednesdays. Please, do not send anything with Nuts/Peanuts, as some children have allergies. No eating or drinking in the classroom. We do not permit glass bottles or anything that can break in the schoolyard.
- Dismissal for Wednesday Classes is 5:05 P.M. At dismissal time, to insure the safety of your child, the children will be dismissed to the fenced area of the school yard. They may not run through the parking lot. They are to remain inside the fenced area until parents arrive for pick-up. This is most important. Wednesday parents, please drive slowly and cautiously in the parking lot. Do not enter the schoolyard through the driveway between the School and Parish Center since students cross that area and may not be seen, especially when it gets dark. Enter through the driveway closest to Church. Do not drive along the fenced area where children will be waiting. Park you car and walk over to the fenced area. Please give the DRE the name and grade of your child. Your child/children may not leave on their own unless you sign and return the WALKERS RELEASE. Regarding dismissal on Sundays, please let us know if your child will be going directly to the 11:30 Mass or will be picked up the Parish Center. If they are walking home or going to directly to Mass please sign and return the WALKERS RELEASE. If anyone other than a parent/guardian or Emergency Contact (listed on registration form) has permission to pick up your child from PREP, we need to have their information and parental consent in writing.
- Snow emergency number 1148
- If your child is going to be absent, please call the Parish center (9:30 A.M. to 3 P.M. (610-642-8341) to report your child’s absence on Wednesday. On Sundays, classes begin promptly at 10:30 A.M. In case of absence, call Parish Center before Sunday (610-642-8341) or Sunday Morning (610-642-8342)
- We expect students to attend Religious Education Classes even on half days and early dismissal days at their respective schools. We notify students for any closing of our Religious Education classes.
- DISCIPLINE POLICY: Students are expected to comply with the Catechist’s Directives in the classroom and to follow all CCD program policies and procedures. Students must be respectful, courteous and attentive to catechists and staff since there is limited time for instruction. They are expected to show a Christian attitude toward one another. Students may not leave the building once they arrive for class.
Thank you for the many ways you have supported the Religious Education Program at Presentation. May God bless you as you continue to work through this Religious Education Program to bring your children to know, love and serve the Lord.